I have a horrible time staying motivated if I don’t write out a list. I can kick ass when I can cross things off that piece of paper every time I finish a task, but I just sit and procrastinate if there’s no checklist in front of me. So, without further ado, here is my first list of 2011! (Okay, it’s actually my second, but you don’t get to see the first, as it’s embarrassing…)
- Start my personal blog and make my first post.
- Write down at least one written daily goal at least five days a week, and stick to it.
- Consistently generate at least $600 per month in passive income (gross profit before taxes, to be more specific) by December 31, 2011. I only need to add an average of $50 per month, so this should be a really achievable goal, even going to school full time. If I fall behind, I should be able to more than catch up during the summer months.
- Get a repeat performance of last semester’s 4.0 GPA for Spring 2011.
- Get a 1-rep max of 400 lbs on my dead-lift, and 225 lbs on my bench-press. I am still pretty new to weightlifting — these seem like attainable goals to me. They may be way too optimistic, or they may be setting the bar a little low. I honestly have no idea, but even a bad goal is better than none at all!
- Have six-pack abs by February 17, 2011. (There’s $20 riding on this one, and it will be harder to do than any of the others…)
Well, that first one took care of itself, didn’t it? Five to go. Once again, here’s to a great 2011 everyone! I hope you will follow me on this journey, and I hope you enjoy.